There are days. There are those of us who never. Coffee and hot chocolate don’t/can’t always happen. Yet we want something sweet and creamy and yes, even nourishing.
Lavender-White Chocolate is a steamer that satisfies- both soothing and exciting with its yum factor. Bringing to the table protein (especially if you are able to choose the raw milk version), good fat, and gut healing properties, this treat is almost a meal.
This post contains affiliate links.
What else is great about this drink?
- It’s caffeine-free.
- All of the ingredients are nutrient-dense, including gelatin, which adds a wonderful fine foam to the outcome.
- It’s a treat, but a healthy treat.
A few choices you have with the ingredients:
- You can choose to use dried lavender blossoms, which just means allowing time for steeping; or you can use lavender essential oil.
- You can use raw dairy milk or coconut milk.
- You can use cocoa butter for the best white chocolate flavor; or if you don’t have it, sub in butter, ghee, or coconut oil. Cocoa butter is high in good saturated and monounsaturated fats. To learn more about the health benefits of cocoa butter, read this post.
What’s your favorite hot drink? Do you love having creamy, caffeine-free options?
You might also enjoy this Saffron Milk Tea, used for depression, insomnia, cancer, and hormone balancing.