I may receive a commission if you purchase through links in this post. I am not a doctor; please consult your practitioner before changing your supplement or healthcare regimen.
How to do Energy Touch Healing with your Hands that’s Not Spiritual provides a tool for reducing pain and increasing movement & energy flow. With these methods, we can support our digestive tract, targeting specific areas that may need support.
Although Reiki and other forms of spiritual healing with one’s hands have become very popular, not everyone prefers this spiritual approach to healing. In fact, the body is energetic. The world is energetic. We can use negative ions to do energy healing with our hands that’s not spiritual.
The difference between Energy Touch healing and Reiki
While Reiki and what we’re doing here are really different, it’s easy to confuse the two. Both use the hands to bring about improved well being in the body.
But, Reiki is more spiritually-based, while the touch therapy we’re doing is completely based in physics (and how God created the universe to function).
Reiki does not require a practitioner, but often does use one. It seeks to balance the “vital life force energy” that is said to flow through all living things.
Reiki may be used for a variety of health conditions, including serious health diagnoses and one’s emotional and mental health.
Most Reiki practitioners draw their power from a higher power. This is usually spiritual but often is not specific to one spirituality: “Reiki practitioners act as a conduit between you and the source of the universal life force energy. The energy flows through the practitioner’s hands to you.” (source)
For many, Reiki is impractical:
- It’s expensive to hire a practitioner.
- There is a leap of faith required: as in, does it work, and what are the spiritual forces?
- Reiki is often used for major health concerns. (We use the energy touch healing I’m discussing here for smaller issues, usually.)
- Many people’s personal spiritual choices conflict with the “higher power” beliefs of their practitioner or Reiki in general.
- Reiki can feel like a big choice in one’s healthcare.
Why spiritual healing is not always a good fit
Because I believe in one God, I am not interested in harnessing other “higher powers”. Nor do I ask God to address/heal every little daily health complaint.
I believe in an energetic world. With my intellect, I can harness these physical truths for wellness. I am not opposed to spiritual healing. Instead, I am a spiritual being and know I can use the laws of physics myself toward daily wellness.
Of course, someone who is anti-spiritual or skeptical of all things spiritual may also use energy touch healing.
Benefits of energy touch therapy
The kind of energy healing we’re doing here is SUPER easy and fast.
There’s no expense, no risk or commitment, and anyone can do it in just seconds, anywhere, anytime.
With a simple touch, we can shape the flow of energy in our bodies.
This method is great for little pains, chronic issues and daily aggravations. While someone may choose a Reiki practitioner for a major health challenge, this energetic healing addresses small blocks in energy flow.
How non-spiritual energy healing works
The palms of human hands have a positive electric charge.
The backs of our hands have a negative charge.
(I learned this from Dr. Smith of LymeStop who uses his insights to help heal his patients of Lyme Disease.)
When we use the back of our right hand on the top of our head (connecting our brain) in conjunction with the fingertips of the left hand at the site that needs energy, we create a current path.
The brain is “told” or made aware that it needs to pay attention or send energy to that site.
Please see the photos throughout this article for examples of where to place the fingers of your left hand.
How I figured out non-spiritual energy healing
After seeing Dr. Smith use his method to recognize parasites, bacteria and viruses, I thought the same method might be used to cause movement in the GI tract.
I tried it on myself in many different circumstances and on different locations, and had amazing results.
How to begin energy touch healing
You’ll love how easy this is:
1. — Start by placing your right hand upside down on the top of your head.
Where to place your left hand
2.– Place two to three fingertips from your left hand where ever you have discomfort or want movement:
- In the esophagus throat area — This location can be used when pills get stuck in your throat, if you’re coughing or something feels stuck.
- In the esophagus-mid-chest area — If something feels stuck here, again, like pills or food. To support the peristalsis or movement of the esophagus. Also for heartburn and other symptoms.
- In the esophagus area before it meets the stomach — To support this valve closing for better digestion, prevent acid reflux, encourage movement in the area. (Also consider bitters and not too big of meals to close this valve properly for best digestion.) Also for heartburn.
- Above the stomach point or where the esophagus meets the stomach — To support digestion and address upper stomach pain.
- Over the appendix area — Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix. Getting movement in this area can reduce inflammation and pain and may prevent a serious health concern. (Enemas also help to create movement from the other end.)
Appendix support and appendicitis
Yes, energy healing with your hands may also be used to support your appendix.
If you ever have sluggish digestion, eat a really big or high fat meal and have pain or discomfort in the area of your appendix and want to support movement in that area — to prevent stagnation and inflammation of this organ — you may use your fingers over this spot to create movement.
You may experience gurgling and actually feel movement and relief beneath your finger tips. Also gas.
Of course, do not avoid going to the doctor or hospital if appendicitis is suspected. This method of digestive support is not intended to replace a professional’s care.
How to do Energy Touch Healing with your Hands that’s Not Spiritual is a tool for reducing pain, increasing movement & supporting digestion.
Whenever you feel discomfort anywhere in your GI tract:
- Place the back of your right hand on the top of your head.
- Then place your index and middle finger from your left hand over the spot you want movement.
- Hold your fingers there for a minimum of 5 seconds, but up to one minute.
- Observe if you feel movement beneath your fingers.
- Remove fingers, and continue to stay tuned in for movement: This may be gas! Or, it may be movement directly in the area you’ve just touched. Watch for a reduction in pain, or no more pain at all, gurgling, physical movement in other areas of your GI tract, feelings of relief.
Let me know in the Comments section below your thoughts and the results you get from energy touch therapy!
How to do energy touch healing on someone else
This method may be helpful to do on someone else if they are elderly, disabled or a child.
- Touch your left hand’s fingers wherever they have pain or need energy and movement — while: the back of your right hand is positioned on top of their head.
You are connecting their brain with their pain or area that needs energy and movement.
How to use energy healing for long term chronic issues
Try using this method for chronic digestion issues, constipation and more.
Using the energy healing method, touch the area or areas that need movement two separate times daily, such as morning and evening, or more if you remember. Experiment a bit with locations and what areas of movement seem to help most. Watch for improvements in digestion and regularity.