I may receive a commission if you purchase through links in this post. I am not a doctor; please consult your practitioner before changing your supplement or healthcare regimen.
Rich with fresh garlic, creamy with hemp seeds (which have a great omega 3:6 ratio) and alive with tarragon, this dressing adds scrumptious vivacity to any salad!
Creamy Tarragon-Hemp Dressing
Servings: 10 servings
- .5 ounce fresh tarragon, about 2/3 of a plastic clamshell if you buy it prepackaged; about 1/2 cup loose leaves if bought or grown in bulk
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds, also called hemp hearts
- 1 clove fresh garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in high-powered blender and puree on medium-high speed until smooth, about 50 seconds.
- Serve, or chill until needed.