I may receive a commission if you purchase through links in this post. I am not a doctor; please consult your practitioner before changing your supplement or healthcare regimen.
This 2022 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE shares some of my favorite gift ideas — for 2022 — most are eco-friendly and/or health conscious. These gifts are designed to restore, bring joy and make someone happy!
The gift ideas below are categorized by functionality: Food and Kitchen-Related, Natural Clothing, Self Defense/Self Care and Kids’ Gifts. Enjoy!
2022 online shopping
I’m sharing with you items that I’ve given or received and loved in the last couple of years, so I know they’re great! + new favorites!
I hope you enjoy these choices, and that some of them are helpful as you shop for loved ones, or add to your own wish list!
Most of the items I share in this collection are sustainable in one way or another — either healthier for your body than similar products, made from eco-friendly materials, or both.
2022 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: Food & Kitchen-Related Gifts
- What are the best pans to have? We’ve been gradually adding to our pan selection this year and choosing All-Clad. It’s considered the best pan in the U.S. for heat conduction during cooking — and safety, which means not leaching metal into our food. This is a great basic pan at a decent price and would make an amazing gift.
- I get a lot of questions from readers about which waffle iron I recommend. It’s this one. We love it, and it’s lasted the longest of any waffle iron we’ve owned.
- I got a fun fire pit for my husband last year!, and it was a big hit, plus it’s been so much fun to use this past year! Smoke-free and portable, it’s classy and comes in 3 sizes. I love the way this gift gathers family together for great times outdoors. Set it up in your backyard, take it camping, enjoy it with friends, and it’s safe, too. Find Solo Stoves here.
- You can’t go wrong with a Hydro Flask Water Bottle. Choose the best color for your loved one. Great price. Everyone needs one, and it’s nice to have two. Better to drink out of stainless steel than plastic. And it’s insulated.
- Buy a loved one a beef jerky subscription or bulk beef jerky. Or, make a health food basket with pastured beef jerky, bone broth protein powder and more from Paleo Valley here. From November 26th to December 2nd, use this link for their Black Friday deal. 20% off your purchase or 30% off subscriptions.
- For the tea lover in your life, the best quality tea is Pique Tea. Each serving comes in a curious and lovely sachet pouch that adds to the magic of the tea making experience. Pique Tea is superior for its great taste, sourcing and nutrition. (You won’t find a better matcha.) Choose one box, or do a sampler, which is how we enjoy sharing tea in our family — talking about each one as we sit around the table on weekends. Find Pique’s teas HERE. (These make great stocking stuffers, too. I like to buy enough to get free shipping.)
- See both of my cookbooks here and here. ♥
- If any loved one with their own kitchen doesn’t yet have an Instant Pot, I use mine every.single.day. 🙂 If you have a loved one who uses theirs a lot, too, another great gift that’s less expensive is a second insert! I would love a second insert. This allows you to keep leftovers or something you’ve just cooked in the first, but move on to a second recipe in the second insert. Like: make stew (store it in the fridge), then make bread, applesauce or yogurt!
- All other Instant Pot accessories also make a GREAT gift that’s super affordable! Last year, I got my mom the clear lid for hers, because I use mine all the time. Find a bunch of IP accessories HERE, and the clear Glass Lid HERE.
- Items readers have loved in past years from this list: the Paderno brand spiralizer! I’ve personally purchased and tried out the three leading brands of spiralizer, and this one wins. A great way to have really satisfying, fun, delicious noodles that are both gluten and grain-free, plus optionally low carb.
2022 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: Self defense and self care gifts
- New Birdie Self-Defense Personal Safety Alarm — Considered a new and better option than pepper spray and tasers, because you can scare off predators without having to get as close, Birdie is made for women by women, but obviously would be great for anyone.
- Double Action Pen Knife — This is a GREAT gift for most men and older boys, and some women and older girls. Everyone in our home now has one of these! Great for handy knife needs and possibly great for self-defense and peace of mind. Very well made. And here‘s their basic cool inexpensive pen knife.
- Yes, we all need to get stronger! Finally request this gift for yourself or give the gift to someone who shares this goal: great quality kettle bells; choose the right weight for you.
- If you are someone you love needs healing, I have had amazing results from Grounding Mats! When outdoor grounding isn’t convenient, plug this in, put your feet on it, and it’s that easy to have improved organ function for improved wellness. What an amazing gift.
2022 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: Natural Clothing
Recycled plastic products actually aren’t good for the environment or our skin/bodies! This method of clothes manufacturing adds new micro plastic particles to our water systems. It’s better for the environment to purchase sustainable crops like organic cotton, recycled wool or bamboo! 🙂
In that spirit, I continue to support and love Pact clothing, almost 100% of which is made with organic cotton, and they offer good prices:
- Hurray for 100% organic cotton clothing from PACT (here). If you shop through this link you will get 20% off your first order! 🙂 I buy clothes from this company every year, and we love it all! I’ve purchased both gift and basics for just us here. Great quality at good prices. Find everything from sweaters to socks.
- And I love wool. Men’s and Women’s Wool Slippers with free shipping. Excellent quality.
2022 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: Kids’ Gifts
- It’s hard to find games for little kids that are also fun for the whole family. This one, Uno Moo, has great reviews, and we got it to play with our new adopted daughter in Africa this Christmas! I’m so looking forward to it! 🙂
- KiwiCo has great subscriptions or single box sets for kids to build and learn, in the areas of science, engineering and more. My 13-year-old loves receiving his kits in the mail, the items are genuinely cool, and the company has products for a variety of ages.
- If you’re looking for a stocking stuffer or healthier candy for kids during the holidays, this bulk dairy-free, Vegan Organic Soft Caramel is one we purchased to bring with us to Africa, to share with the children in our daughter’s orphanage. While kids love candy, we don’t have to stoop to artificial colors and flavors to provide a fun treat. 🙂