I may receive a commission if you purchase through links in this post. I am not a doctor; please consult your practitioner before changing your supplement or healthcare regimen.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 medium size jicama peeled and cut into 1/2"-3/4" cubes
- 4 large tomatillos cut into 1/3"-1/2" cubes
- 4 large kiwi peeled and cut into 1/3"-1/2" cubes
- 1 bunch green onions sliced very thinly (3/4-1cup)
- 1 bunch fresh chives sliced thinly (about 1/2-3/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 T. fresh ginger, grated finely
- 1/2 jalapeno seeds removed and minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Fold and stir gently to combine. Serve; or refrigerate up to one day before serving.