10 Best Bulletproof Coffee Add-ins
Double, triple or quadruple this recipe to accommodate number of guests.
Servings 1 mug of bulletproof coffee
- 12 to 16 ounces coffee fair trade and fresh
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 Tablespoon butter grass-fed and A2, such as Kerrygold brand
- optional add-ins fair-trade cocoa, slippery elm, cinnamon, gelatin or collagen, lavender or mint essential oils (not with cinnamon option), protein powder, cocoa butter
- 1 pinch sea salt for minerals and best flavor
Pour hot coffee into blender.
Add to blender coconut oil and butter.
Add any additional optional ingredients, as desired, plus pinch of sea salt.
Start blender at lowest speed setting. Use caution when blending hot liquids.
Blend coffee 12 seconds, increasing speed to medium.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 170mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg