Best Keto Zucchini Bread with coconut flour (Paleo | nut-free)
Best Keto Zucchini Bread is perfectly moist and delicious! Enjoy this Low Carb or Paleo bread, made with coconut flour (and nut-free) — a fast and easy recipe.
Servings 10 servings
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup zucchini grated
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice: low carb or for Paleo, use coconut sugar (for GAPS, use honey instead)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted and cooled slightly (or butter/ghee if preferred)
- 1/3 cup coconut cream melted if solid, then cooled to room temp. if hot
- 2 Tablespoons psyllium husk powder can be omitted for GAPS/Paleo, but recommended otherwise for best texture and rise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional (stir in all but 2 Tablespoons: sprinkle the top of the loaf with the 2 T. before baking)
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line loaf pan with a strip of parchment and grease both ends with a little fat of choice.
Crack eggs into large bowl and beat briefly. Add zucchini, sweetener, fat of choice, coconut cream and apple cider vinegar. Stir to combine.
In small bowl, combine dry ingredients: coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, cinnamon, sea salt and baking soda. (You may also add optional chocolate chips at this stage.)
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until well combined. The batter will thicken as you stir - and then be thick, not pourable.
Use a spatula to scoop and roll the loaf into your prepared pan. Smooth the top slightly, so the middle is mounded.
Bake 50 minutes, or until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Sodium: 319mg | Calcium: 25mg | Vitamin C: 2mg | Vitamin A: 177IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 10g | Potassium: 63mg | Cholesterol: 99mg | Calories: 220kcal | Saturated Fat: 15g | Fat: 16g | Protein: 6g | Carbohydrates: 3g | Iron: 1mg